Monday, November 12, 2007

Week 9

This week I continued to place resources I have found into the Project Hosts Index and looking for new resources. I also updated the bibliography of Ponseti related resources using Refworks. Refworks is set up so that when a new article on the Ponseti method is published it is automaticly added to the bibliography. I had not updated the list in a while so there where quite a few new articles. I added the new articles to the excel spreadsheet that I created for resources and I am using to keep track of resources, where they are located, if they have been requested, permission status and begining to organize into catagories for the portal.

On Wednesday Cliff held a staff training on FrontPage. The training was a basic overview of how to create a webpage using FrontPage and make it meet WiderNet formatting standards.