On Tuesday I had a meeting with Cliff and Charisse about the project and how to get everyone to use SharePoint to collaborate. After the meeting I gave people access permissions to the SharePoint page and sent out an email instructing them how to log on and asking them to update their contact information.
No one updated their contact information on the SharePoint page the rest of the week though I did get one response about it being a good space. I researched the benefits of SharePoint and its competiors becasue later in the week I had a meeting about the technology needs of the Ponseti project and if SharePoint would meet these needs. At the meeting I learned all about SharePoint. Nothing was really decided it was just for information.
I continued to add content to SharePoint and emailing people about the changes and asking them if they had any materials that would be useful for me to have.
Next week I hope to get someone to do anything with the SharePoint space.