I met with Cliff this week about what I have been working on the past two weeks. I updated him on what I had done and how the symposium went. I found out that I did not need to worrry about creating a portal using Frontpage because WiderNet does that through the database containing all the eGranary files.
This week I had a meeting with two other graduate students working on the Ponseti project about Ponseti International websites that they are creating using Joomla. I got a very quick basic tutorial on how to use Joomla to create a website. I got recurited to help add content to the Philippines Parents webpage. When I got back to WiderNet and talked to Cliff about the website he was concerned that it was too early to start building websites and that the organization would get locked into using Joomla, which may not meet all of the organizations future needs.
The rest of the week I spent looking for more resources (books and articles) using Google Scholar and Google Books. I also worked on adding content to the Ponseti Philippines website (a clubfoot study done on the effectivness of using the Ponseti method to treat older children).