This week I received a reply from one of the Ponseti doctors. He said he had given what he had to Ponseti International (PIA) already. I emailed Charisse and Florin to see if there was a collection of materials related to the Ponseti method that PIA had collected that I could look through to add to the portal. The response that I got was that there was not. Dr. Morcuende is probably the person that needs to be talked to(I may not have time, the end of the semester seems to be coming really fast).
This week the interface to build the portal is now up an running (though it is currently down) so I am trying to add everything I have put in the host index to the portal. To add resources to the portal I just create categories and subcategories (I am doing this from a organizational chart that was created for PIA by Charrise) and then type in the resource point number to add it to the portal. As I am doing this I have been adding additional information the the descriptions of the resources and adding that the resource belongs to the Ponseti Portal in the notes section (in theory you would be able to do a search of the database and find all the items that belong to the Ponseti Portal). I have also been cataloging the resources that we have been granted permission to use. See previous blog for information on the classification system, we may also be discussing it at next weeks Portal People meeting.