The first week of my project I tried to obtain an understanding of what I am trying to accomplish and lay the ground work for the rest of the project. I tried to become acquainted with what the Ponseti method of curing clubfoot was and how it is performed. I did this by reading the material that had already been collected including "The Red Book" (a book on the procedure), websites and some articles.
I also collected contact information of people who are involved in the project, so that people could find out what everyone has been working on. Eventually a space will be set up so that people have access to all the information that has been collected and can collaborate with each other (I still have not accomplished this but will soon).
There where also two meetings that I attended. The first was on website design for the Ponseti International organization about what content it will contain, how it will look and its navigation. The second meeting was on how to set up and edit a sharepoint page. This sharepoint page contains a contact list and provides the ability to easily access documents that I need.